Advice For Fitness At Home
If you are thinking about doing your fitness at home then read through the tips below. They are important enough to make a difference in your results.
Slow Down Aging...Click Here
Start off slowly and make sure you consult a doctor before starting any fitness training program. Don't make the mistake of doing too much at the start of your program, especially if you just started your fitness training at home.
You don't have to join a gym your fitness at home can be as effective if you have the proper equipment and have the motivation to succeed.
Use the following advice to get started in the right direction.
10 Tips For Fitness At Home
- You have to listen to what your body is telling you. Just because you're doing your fitness training at home doesn't mean that you won't encounter problems now and then.
- Your fitness and nutrition plan should be done with your age, body weight and goals in mind. Use specific exercises that are designed around the equipment you have available.
- Be consistent and remain motivated. There is a lot of information on this site concerning Fitness Motivation. Don't expect immediate results. At the very least you won't notice much improvement for a month or so. So don't give up when you look in the mirror or go on the bathroom scale after only a few weeks only to realize that you haven't changed a much. It takes time.
- Exercise at least 3 or 4 days each week with weights. Add in a couple cardio sessions each week as well. If you only exercise a couple days a week you won’t see much in the way of results.
- Follow a good nutritional and supplement plan when doing your Fitness At Home.
- Get an adjustable dumbbell set. You can find them in sets that go up to as high as 125 pounds. Most people won't need a set this big, there are lighter options available. An adjustable set can replace an entire dumbbell set like you'd find in any gym but takes up only as much space as a single set.
- It's a good idea to invest in a barbell set as well. You can get very good sets that include a barbell and weight plates. A barbell gives you additional options for all body parts.
- Get an aerobic step. Believe it or not, you can use this for much more than just aerobics. You can also use it as a weight bench, and use it for various leg exercises (step-ups, etc.).
- An exercise ball is a good investment, because once again, you can use it many exercises. They can be used for abdominal workouts, variations on pushups, back extensions, lower body exercises, etc.
- Item you should look at is an exercise mat. Carpet can be uncomfortable so it's a good idea to use a mat for all floor exercises. Make sure it's a non slip mat.
Exercises For Fitness At Home
There are many other exercises you can do depending on what equipment you have available, but these will get you started.
- Squats (barbell, dumbbell, wall squats, etc.)
- Leg Raises (front, side, rear)
- Single Leg Calf Raises
- Lying Leg Thrusts
- Chest Press (barbell, dumbbell)
- Bicep Curls
- Triceps Kickbacks
- One Arm Dumbbell Rows
Extra Home Fitness Training Hints...
- Always see your doctor or another medical professional before starting any fitness training or exercise program, changing your diet, or taking any supplements.
- Don't jump into any home fitness training programs with an all-out effort. Start slow and gentle. Increase your intensity gradually.
- Maintain proper breathing when exercising. Never hold your breath.
- Always use strict and controlled lifting techniques. Never use momentum to lift the weights.
- If you feel faint, dizzy or sick during your training, stop immediately and see a doctor.
Best Anti Aging
5 Components of Physical Fitness
Fitness At Home
Please click the "Facebook" and "Google +" buttons above and to the left to let all your friends know about this page and website. Please also consider using the additional Social Sharing Buttons just above and to the left. Thank you